Invisalign®, Teeth Whitening, & Veneers
Your smile makes a big impact on your everyday interactions, especially the first time you meet someone. Dr. Ellis offers cosmetic dentistry consultations where she’ll sit down with you and discuss your smile – what you like, what you don’t like, and what treatments can transform your appearance. Whatever imperfections you might have, you can achieve the smile of your dreams!Book an Appointment
Porcelain Veneers & Lumineers®
With handcrafted porcelain veneers and Lumineers®, Dr. Ellis can correct a wide range of smile imperfections, including misshapen, awkwardly spaced, and discolored teeth. In a matter of just a couple dental visits, you can have the smile you’ve always wanted!
Benefits of Veneers & Lumineers:
- We can fix chips and cracks, unevenly shaped teeth, and minor spacing issues.
- Veneers are designed to look, and reflect light, like natural teeth.
- Lumineers can be placed with little to no prep work, while traditional veneers are more stain-resistant.
- Because our office offers both traditional veneers and Lumineers, we’ll be able to find the option that works well with your needs, budget, and schedule.
Smile Design Studios offers two great options for whitening your smile. We can either provide you with affordable one-size trays or custom-made trays. With either option, you’ll take them home along with prescription-strength bleaching gel. In most cases, patients are encouraged to wear the gel-lined trays for one to two hours a night, over the course of two weeks.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening:
- Professional teeth whitening is more effective than generic, over-the-counter products.
- Instead of doing it yourself, you’ll have a dentist to supervise the treatment.
- If you run out of bleaching gel, you can call our Missouri City office for a refill.
- You’ll enjoy a dramatically whiter smile, and we bet a big boost in confidence too!
Not only does a dental crown strengthen a damaged tooth, but it can alter tooth shape and color too. Dental crowns are a particularly good option when a tooth has been severely worn down.
Benefits of Dental Crowns:
- Crowns can restore a tooth to its original shape and size.
- They are made to have a natural appearance.
- We choose the perfect color to match your surrounding teeth.
- These durable restorations are designed to last many years.
Invisalign® Aligner Therapy
Invisalign® is an innovative teeth-straightening method that uses custom-made aligners to gently reposition your teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign:
- Because they’re made of clear material, they’re hardly noticeable. You’ll still be able to smile confidently even while undergoing orthodontics!
- The aligners are removable, so you can take them out while you eat and you can brush your teeth as you normally would.
- Enjoy a more comfortable treatment process with smooth plastic trays instead of troublesome metal brackets and wires.
- There are no adjustment appointments needed — just quick check-ins with Dr. Ellis every six weeks or so.